Every JYian, an artist within.
- To build aesthetic awareness and develop artistic and creative abilities.
- To develop confident Jyians who are innovative and self-directed learners.
- To be a responsible and concerned citizen who contributes back to the society aesthetically.
- To develop a strong sense of care, appreciation and empathy in our Jyians.
This year, as part of their VIA project, we had the opportunity to collaborate with Nanyang Community Club, creating pieces of artwork called “Plank Art”. Students get to create pieces of artwork that symbolizes the different occupations available in Singapore, regardless of race, gender and religion.
|CCA Venue||CCA Day|
|Art Room||Friday 3 pm - 6 pm|
Ms Roslin Rahim (IC)
Mr Abdol Rahim
Ms Sabirah Husnah
|Ms Sarah Abdul Kadir|
|President||Stella Ng Hui Li (3E1)|
|Vice-President||Khoo Kai Lin (3A1)|
|Yellowren Arts Festival 2017||Certificate of Participation|
|Draw My Stamp Story Art Competition 2017||Certificate of Participation|
|SYF Motif Design Competition 2016||Certificate of Participation|
|SG50 Art Competition at Frontier CC 2015||Gold|
|UNESCO Art Education Week Cyber Exhibition 2015||Bronze|
|Yellowren Canvas Art Competition 2015||Certificate of Participation|
- VIA – East Coast Beach Clean Up
- Nanyang Plank Art Project 2017
- Gardens By The Bay – Art Trail
- Learning Journey To Singapore Art Museum
- Mural painting (Art Room walls)
- Chalk Pastel
- Batik Painting
|VIA – East Coast Beach Clean Up||VIA – East Coast Beach Clean Up|
|Plank Art Workshop at Nanyang Community Club||Plank Art Workshop at Nanyang Community Club|
|Gardens By The Bay – Art Trail|