Direct School Admission Exercise
COME JOIN US via DSA
our 4 DSA categories:
ALP (Oracy Skills), LLP (Performing Arts),
Games (Badminton) or Leadership?
Juying Secondary School (JYSS) invites you to apply for Direct School Admission (DSA) to Secondary One (2020) at JYSS!
Come Join Us via DSA!
Apply now to JYSS via DSA! (starting 8 May 2019)
Our 3 DSA Categories
Selection Criteria for DSA applicants
Learning for Life Programme - Aesthetics & Performing Arts
|Sports & Games|
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: (8 May to 4 June)
- Certificates / testimonials of required DSA skills or talent areas
- (Optional) Submission of short video clip (mov/avi/mpeg4 format) of your performance not exceeding 10 mins
- Applicants will be asked to write on why they wish to apply for DSA admission to Juying Secondary School when they come for the interview/audition
- For queries, you may call Ms Christina Wong, Admin Manager at 6308 9898.
SELECTION PHASE: (1 July to 30 Aug 2019)
1. Interview by school selection panel.
2. Audition (brief demonstration of skills) by 30 Aug 2019, DSA applicants will be notified of the outcome (i.e. Confirmed Offer, Placed on Waiting List or Rejected.)
KEY DATES 2019
|8 May 2019|
|4 June 2019|
|5 June 2019 - |
30 Aug 2019
|By 30 Aug 2019|
|Late Nov 2019|